3/17/12

Not a Merry Go Round but a See Saw


This weight loss journey is slapping me around like a punching bag and I am my own worst enemy. I was only going to blog if there was something good to share but that was short lived because the good news stop coming. No, I did not give up nor did I throw in the towel; but I am going to be completely honest with anyone who reads my blog. This is not a merry go round this weight loss journey is like a see saw.
At times, it felt like I was going round and round not so, not so, I am going up two pounds down three pounds. Up four pounds, down one pound and so forth and so on. My goal dress well hell I am ready to return that back to the store or give that away completely , it’s so frustrating  knowing deep down in the core of my heart I really want this weight to come off and realizing it’s not going nowhere in fact its seems like I am packing on the pounds.
In the weeks prior to this blog, I went on a protein diet, no carbs for three days. Guess who was clogged and uncomfortable. Then I tried eating all carbs and no protein well let me just tell you I felt like a junkie in a candy store, I went to the market and purchased big bags of cheese curls, potato chips and pretzels and this was what I feasted on instead of protein. I swelled up so big from the sodium and my pressure was so high that I was in bed for a couple of days and very remorseful. My attempts did not stop there I figured why not just eat right six times a day.
Did that plan for a while, rewarded myself by getting on the scale, and guess what I lost nothing, nil, zip, zilch, naught, zero…. Then when I throw a little weight training and exercise in there the scale went up and down, up and down. Then I tried to figure out what I did to get it down and I went back up again… 
This is silly but I thought if I could just get out of the 250’s I would be inspired to do more. My body seems like it is just giving up the fight without my permission. If you have any ideas on how I can kiss the 250’s goodbye let me know.
P.S.  I remove all my pictures because it saddened me to see that I was once 199lbs and now I am 258lbs. Just sad….






No comments: