3/3/12

A Diet is a BattleField

Let me share with you my set back it did not last long but it happen. This is what transpire while moving along with my new way of life, which was going great, until I stepped on the scale. Weighing in at  252lbs and happy as can be, thinking finally, I am going to be out of the 250lbs and boy, was this, going to be the inspiration needed to push me to go harder.
Therefore, the following week; I stepped on the scale with self-assurance that I had lost 2lbs no, no the evil scale had me thinking  I was on candid camera  I was up 2lbs my heart sunk into a bad attitude with negative thoughts like who cares, I will never lose weight anyway. I will always be big; boy, oh boy was I distraught. Because approaching the scale, hoping for more and getting less, and having my period all in the same day was just a little too much to bear so I fell  back into  old habits and that would be eating whatever I wanted  anytime I wanted it.
Big mistake because a diet is a battlefield, and every time you step on the scale, you must equipment the heart with steel armor and be prepared for the difficulties that lie ahead like weight gain. I read somewhere that diets are not for Sissies I must say well said because instead of throwing in the towel and waving my flag of defeat, I should have keep going. Now I have to lose all the weight I gain and then get back on track which I am currently working on.


.

No comments: