1/8/12

The Weight Loss is in the Stool

 Not many people like to talk about this and it took a while for my friends and me to break the ice on the subject but finally we are able to talk about it without feeling awful. In addition, watching Dr. Oz has been so helpful, I realized that this subject should not be off limits and sometimes, let us say every now and then, should be discussed. No, I am not saying  there should be poop chatter everywhere but folks should not get so often when someone mentions bowel movement in polite conversation. Therefore, I am going where no blogger have gone before or should I say again. :) Relax there are no pictures attached to this blog just conversation.


 Dr. Oz said that a person should have a least two or three bowel movements a day. This is a TMI; but I am going to share anyway. My bowels were like cast iron, strong as heck they did not move no matter how hard I tried, even straining did not help. Not realizing that was unacceptable, I did nothing about it was not until I saw the Dr. Oz show that I realized being clogged was causing so many other problems.

 I hope you are still reading I knew this would be a brown/ no a grey area.
What I realized was my body was not getting enough grains, fiber, or wheat. Therefore, I started incorporating those things in my healthy eating choices. Now that my relationship with food is getting better, I am wheat walking, fiber eating, grains talking woman and guess what things are functioning much better now. Wheat, fiber, grains, and I are on the right track now.


Did you know the weight loss is in the stool? Of course you did, I was the one that just read the memo.


No comments: