1/3/12

Only a FOOL

Hope this blog turns out right, my laptop is being used so I am using my phone to blog tonight. That is how bad i wanted to share with you all my day.  After yesterday, you remember grabbing the shoes that were by the door. Grabbing my scarf and coat that were laying on the couch and my rush to the doctors. 

My visit was something to remember so when I woke up this

 morning I thought to my self only a fool would not eat right after that scare, so I went out my way to look for foods in the market that would get me started on my healthy eating. Like wasa crackers, baked turkey, fresh salad, whole wheat pretzels with flax seed and green apples. Those foods are just a few of the many things on m y list let me just say my Wake up call changed my mindset.... I guess i am finally fed up with me or maybe scared as hell that my next trip to the doctors may not be so lucky.  

No comments: