1/4/12

Tip Top and the Scale goes Down

Still  on the scare from my hospital visit and my wake up call. I told everyone in my circle that they too must change.

Because


they were my
enablers, do I  blame them NO, its totally my fault . What I  know for sure is that they loved me so much that they could not and would not say No to me.

What I  know now and ignored again and again  is that they noticed me over eating and said nothing to protect me. They knew it would hurt me if they put me in my place or set me straight about my eating. I was always on their  blindside they didn't  see me.

What I've  learned about people who love you is that they will over  look your faults even if it damn near kill you.Sometime its not until its  to late do friends and family  take the blinders
 off.

No comments: