5/19/12

Pay me to do what

 You are going to pay me to do what lose weight. Are you kidding me? What would happen if someone calls you up and say we are going to pay you to lose weight. Pay me to lose weight, how sweet would that be right. Well for the record, no one is calling me and the weight lose offers are not pouring in. However, what if they were would I/ could I be able to commit to losing weight and keeping it off.

What keeps the weight off if you are being paid to do it? Is it really the money? What about the millions of Americas that are not being paid to keep the weight off. What is their secret?

Will it really take someone to pay me to get me started on my new way of life and if so why aren’t I important enough to me to want to lose the weight and keep it off. It is not cute struggling to get up from my desk when my knees are locked and I cannot stand up.

I always said after I lost 50lbs that I will not go back and here I am again back where I started  what would it take for me to realize that if I don’t change no amount of money is going to make me change.   

 It seems like I insist on paying people to help me change and they are getting rich off my failures. What I am realizing is until I am really for change and a new way of life. I need to keep my money in my pocket and stop making promises to myself that I cannot keep. Therefore, for now on I am going to pay me no mind until I am ready to change my life style and take action.  

No comments: