1/11/12

Turning Back is Worst than Starting Over

Today on my way home from work, I hit a barricade let me explain I had a *Food Tantrum*. I told my friend I was fed up with all the new healthy eating; and he had no problem letting me know that he was too. He went on to say he was dismal after day one when I ask him to join, in my quest for healthy eating imagine my surprise when I heard that news. I guess he was the wrong person to vent to because after several exchanges of words and a few screams; we both realized that we were going to either jump ship tonight or shut the heck up. So tonight, I dedicate this blog to my friend  I just wanted to let him know that turning back is worse than starting over. Moreover, beg him to hang in there with me.  And just so you know I understand that change is not easy. I  pasted this letter  on my post to always be a reminder.

1 comment:

No Excuses Mom said...

It's so hard staying on track! You can do it! There will always be cake to tempt you, but that's not as good as the feeling of walking up the stairs and not getting out of breath :)